High-Traction Aluminum DOCK PLATES
Improved Traction for your Dock and Truck Equipment Safety.
- These easy assembling High- Traction Aluminum Dock Plates are design to resist heavy traffic due to their strong yet lightweight 3/8” thick platform and their bolted safety stop that keeps plates in position.
- Their unique diamond tread surface provides a high amount of traction points per square foot to improve safety.
- Dock Plates come with built-in hand holds to provide easy mobility.
- All models have an 11″ apron with beveled edges and an 11° crown which provides smooth, entry and exit.
- These Aluminum Dock Plates come in 36″, 48″ and 60” width, and 24″, 36″, and 48” length versions.
- From 2000 lbs to 3700 lbs capacity.
- Complies with OSHA spec. 1910.30(A).
- Note: Purchase dock plate 12″ wider than anticipated load.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Customers also shopped for:
High-Traction Aluminum Dock Plates
|CONSTRUCTION||3/8″ Thick Aluminum Plate||3/8″ Thick Aluminum Plate||3/8″ Thick Aluminum Plate||3/8″ Thick Aluminum Plate||3/8″ Thick Aluminum Plate||3/8″ Thick Aluminum Plate|